Friday, July 14, 2006

TIRING.
SI BEI TIRING.

Its so stupid.
I fall out with the 2 of them.
1, so what if I've forgotten to put it back?
So what if I've done the form all wrong?
The both of us are tiring.
Spare us can? We have our own lives can.
Its just a stinking nap.
Will die meh?

2, you left everything for me to do.
& before that, I've already done a combined project myself.
I'm not the leader can? Yet no one even bothers to help me.
& yes, back to the point.
You made me fall out with my dad.
Yes, my dad.
Can dont be mad?
Cos its not my problem.

Was doing the Nazis CH project.
Found some really really cool photos.
Dont copy, if I see any 3/6 people having this photos during their presentation,
I'll skin them alive.
Ha ha ha.


The old time soldiers :D

*POINTS*
"You, come here!" X)

Their uniforms :D

Today so chao paiseh lah.
Pris has left her phone with me.
& I went to 3/7 to return it.
I saw a classroom, I looked up, it has got a 7 in it.
The door was closed, so I opened it.
To my surprise, unfamiliar faces stared at me.
Shocked, I realised that it was 4/7.
HA HA HA HA!


Random photos over the past 1 week (:
Not much photos taken.
Oh wells.

Hi bestest country in the whole wide world :D :D :D

PURPLE!
Purple yakult! =D

I dont know why lah.
I've been calling my sister, SISSY for the past few days.
Sissy is damn zhilian lah.
Waste my phone's memory only.. XD

Hi sissy!
You caught me not smiling :/

My reflection!
PURPLE! :D :D :D

NDP TRAINING TODAY!
SUPER CHAO TIRING.
Nothing much to comment on.
Just that Loh is super chao ANNOYING!!
She keep saying, "help me find who's the lousy one, & kick them out!"
OH GOD.
V pissed off lah.
It suck-ed man.
I hope I dont mess it up :D

&&!
THANKS FAIZAL!
I hope you dont use my name can? :D :D

Going to dont-know-where tmr to buy the Sec 1s boots.
After that we're gonna go to Ade's house to cook for LIAN!
Lian's birthday coming le.
-Cheers-
I SERIOUSLY CANT WAIT FOR TMR!
RMB! 0930 AT JE MRT STATION! :D :D


you still rmb?
thats so sweet (:

No comments: